Sunday, July 24, 2011

Eric Lewandowski


Hey everyone, my name is Eric, if you don't know. I'm 15 years old, usually mistaken for some 20 year old or something. Most of my friends call me "the Wolfman", I guess it suits me. Well, I'm the quiet type most of the time. I like playing video games, but I'm deciding to back off to keep my grades high. I also longboard, sometimes everyday, other times I just relax.

Back in the 8th grade, I was riding a skateboard down some hill in Windingwalk, got speed wobbles, decided to bail out. I hit the street going at least 30 MPH, so I know what it feels like to meet the street.

I also like to Jet Ski. The pic I posted was at Lake Mead, over in Arizona. It was after I was flying across the Lake. If it weren't for the intense heat It would have been nicer, but it was fun overall.

Well, that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment