Monday, July 25, 2011

Annyeonghaseyo~ ^o^



My name is Dolores Torres, and I've made a collage of my favorite things above. I've just recently turned 15 on the 10th of July. I'm a sophomore, and this is my first year at Olympian High School. I've just transferred here from Lamar High School which is in Arlington, Texas. My favorite subject is English because I love writing. Most of my the adults in my family are deaf, and Sign Language is my first language.
I'm quiet and shy at first, but once I open up to someone, I'm usually loud and fun. My type of music is different from everyone else's, so I don't know much of the songs that everyone does because I listen to Korean pop music which is also known as K-POP. I know that's a little weird, but it fascinates me. I love how unique their music is. I'm hoping to make a lot of friends here at Olympian High School, and succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment